Friday 23 September 2011

Bizarre Love Triangle (and a Horse)

+
Robbie Savage in a recent Daily Mirror column:

"[Dingle] Henry should chill out when he moans that QPR's new signing [the Twit] was following him around the pitch, telling him how much money he is now earning at Loftus Road. 
That's just football banter and you can't let it wind you up....although once I did go too far.
Leicester were in a shoot-out against Fulham and Geoff Horsfield, who I'd found out was a builder, was stepping up to take his kick. 
So I said, "after you miss this, any chance of you doing me a patio?"
He didn't see the funny side, but I did... until I joined Birmingham and found out The Horse, who'd they'd signed earlier, wanted to kill me."

I know I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it. It's also probably not true as the video below shows. And now I must show my repentance by singing Horsfield for England a few hundred times as I watch some of his greatest moments including that sublime goal against Spuds:


No comments: