Saturday 10 September 2011

Fulhamish #1

At Fulham we are proud to be a family club.

Except when Chelski in their pre Eastern days came to visit, I always remember it was the only game as a child that I wasn’t allowed to attend. I would be happy to take my child to a Fulham game, even Cheski.

That was until I read Twitter tonight about tomorrows game at home with Blackburn:

SteveLillis_Tweet_FFC
   
hammyend.com_Tweet_FFC

And then I found this archive footage...


The Curse of Michael Jackson lingers long over the Cottage.

It reminds me why footie fans should never laugh to hard at the misfortunes of others as I’m a Celebrity Chairman–Get Me Out of Here! showed.

Now can Fulham please play on a bloody Saturday for once when we don't have a European game.*

Come on You Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiites

* For the known QPR fan, Smiffy's  information - E-U-R-O-P-E you don't just buy players there, you can play the locals too. Can you ever see Warnock in Europe? Besides on an EasyJet? 

No comments: